AHU Enquiry Form
To make things easier, so you can share your requirements in your enquiry, we have a PDF form to fill out. This fillable form requires Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader/Acrobat DC to fill out online or on your computer. Many browsers use a different PDF viewer by default that doesn’t support fillable form fields.
If you can’t type into a form field on a PDF, it may be due to a browser’s default viewer for PDFs. If you are using Edge, downloading the PDF is your only option because the Edge browser does not support fillable PDF forms. If you are having a problem, the below instructions may help:
How to download the PDF as a file to your computer
When you download the PDF, you will use your computer to view the file:
- Make sure Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader/Acrobat DC is on your computer.
- Right-click the PDF download button.
- Select “Save Link As” and choose the destination folder and filename for the PDF on your computer.
- Double-click/open the downloaded PDF.
The file should open using Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader if these programmes are on your computer.
How to save the form on iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Fill out the form
- Press the share button
- Select ‘Mail’
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To have fillable PDF forms on the iPhone and iPad:
- Go to the App Store and get Adobe Fill and Sign (free, by Adobe)
- Run Adobe Fill & Sign.
- Select Web URL and paste in the PDF’s URL.
Change the default viewer on your Windows computer
If the downloaded PDF form file didn’t open correctly, you may need to change the default PDF viewer for the computer. If you are using Windows 10/11, do the following:
- Go to the Control Panel > select Default Programs > select Set Associations
- Select .pdf.
- Click the ‘Change Program’ button.
- Select Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader/Acrobat DC.
Still having problems?
If you are having problems, please contact our team directly and we would be happy to help. Speak to one of our team on 01782 791 545 or contact us by email at email@example.com.